This week I’m grateful
- that we were able to resolve a software issue faster than we originally thought it would take us.
- for music, playing in the background from the bookshelf speakers.
- for the solitude of writing something offline, knowing that in that moment, you are your only audience.
- for taquerias that fill their tacos so much that you not only need both (corn) tortillas to contain it all, you need to make sure you’re eating over the plate/container they served you with to catch the overflow.
- that next weekend I’ll be working out in the yard, prepping the planters for the Spring and Summer.