This week I’m grateful for
- Better time management and being able to make some forward progress.
- Spending more time working in notebooks with a pen, scratching out tasks, writing in margins, drawing arrows and rough diagrams, not limited to typing in single straight and level lines on a screen.
- Playing CDs on repeat while I work, which doesn’t require another app/software to be running while I do.
- Catching up on NYT Crossword puzzles (I fell a week behind).
- Splitting a tray of veggies and hummus, and a cheesesteak sandwich with my wife.