This week I’m grateful:
- for finding a voice of reason when other voices became too chaotic.
- that there is a really good cafe just a 2 minute walk from the office.
- that while I really do prefer working from home, I am able to capitalize on the advantages of the working in an office a few days a week due to my hybrid schedule.
- for having so many choices and platforms and ways to share things with other people, and to be able to benefit from what others share.
- that while I hate the phrase the joy of missing out (JOMO), getting to a place where I increasingly don’t care about missing out on things is improving my quality of life.
- for sleep.