This week I’m grateful:
- For taking breaks from one aspect (writing) to make room for other aspects (returning to the office and adjusting my routine to do so).
- That I was approved for a hybrid-schedule, allowing me work at home days (which also allows this introvert to rest and recover for the next in-office sprint).
- For the welcome return of in-person conversation pacing, which (as most of us know) is far different from the pacing in chats and on conference calls.
- For the coworker who bought me lunch on Friday.
- That my commute is only 20-minutes on side streets, and it’s a perfect amount of time to complete one of my favorite podcasts.
- For the Dodgers beating the Giants in a great 5-game series.
- For finding a barber that, for the first time in a long time, I am comfortable with.
- That my wife balances me, helps me to better understand myself and what I really feel/need.