This week I’m grateful:
- for hot coffee in the mornings and cold brew (over ice) in the early afternoons.
- for stores and companies that make it easy to return purchases.
- for a workweek with minimal meetings.
- for the quiet that comes with decreasing the time spent on social media sites.
- for an oven that’s working again.
- for Star Trek Lower Decks and all of their Easter eggs, as well as hearing Jeffrey Combs’ voice for another character in another Trek franchise.
- for made-at-home breakfast tacos that turned out to be easily the best things we ate this week.