This week I’m grateful:
- for pizza, delivery, and pizza delivery.
- for work calls that start off with a “quick question” but then evolve to just hanging out and chatting for a little while, if only to keep each other company.
- for the silence at the end of a cd, after playing it all the way through.
- for Ezra Furman’s music being prominently featured on Sex Education. His music really (IMHO) matches the overall tone of the show.
- for cooler mornings and evenings, spent on my patio.
- that, once again, we have a season ending race between the Dodgers and the Giants for the division. Baseball at its best. Go Blue!
- for seeing a Korean, Son Heung-Min, feature prominently in a Premier League match.