This week I’m grateful:
- for the little bit of rain that we had the other day. Though it was very light, it made me happy and hopeful for more.
- for the friendliness of the oven-repair person. Though he didn’t have the right parts to replace for our oven (and has to come back next week), we had a good chat about our home, neighborhood, and the random things while he was visiting.
- for a good bean and cheese burrito.
- for fresh dill from my garden that I can add to my scrambled eggs any time I want.
- that the developer estimate was approved on the same day I presented it. The past few months have been all business analysis, wire framing, creating a bit of a roadmap, and infrastructure and framework planning. Now, we have the green light to start coding and I’m very excited.
- for a compliment that I received from one of our executives.
- for my wife, for which there are too many reasons to list here.