Skip to content
- I caved and (re) added a second monitor to my work setup. I loved the ability to focus on one task (on a single display) but, things have evolved.
- It’s busy. And it’s not temporary. I signed up for this, even moved across country. It’s happening, NOW.
- Innovation is overvalued. Maintenance often matters more. Hail the maintainers. Seriously, my appreciation for maintainers far exceeds my appreciation for innovators. There’s a need for both.
- With all that, I really have lost balance again. Need to focus on home, health, and more.
- I really need to get back into the habit of reading each night. I miss that.
- This is a good reminder of why I really need to get back to reading each night.
- Little Scream, “People”.
- Drink more water!
- Walk more.
- Enjoy more.
via Daily Prompt: Ten