Skip to content
- Moved! Settled! Well…, not so much. But, it does feel like home. We see ourselves staying here for quite a bit of time. it just feels like home. A very nice feeling. Finally.
- Cut the clutter. So much, both literally and figuratively. The tangible clutter will be easy. The intangible clutter… those will be some difficult decisions to make.
- Slow down! Trying to complete all of the home improvement items and filling every room to meet all of our ideas, right off the bat? Not a good idea. Take your time. You’re home.
- Think, plan, do. It’s important that I not procrastinate between those steps.
- It’s becoming increasingly important for me to carve out my own path.