- As I’m writing this, it’s “update Sunday”.Running OS software updates on iPad, iPhone, PC, iMac, firmware updates on the XT1, X100T, and a few lenses. Also, running individual software updates programs.
- Also, it’s “sports Sunday”. I have soccer, football, and baseball streaming on different screens. Ah, technology.
- Regina Spektor’s “Older and Taller“.
- The beginning part of the week was spent working with colleagues in Iowa… lots of work accomplished, and a lot more for them to follow up on. I wrote a lot of notes to make my next visit (to my next Program) easier. I just need time to organize and digest those notes.
- Setting up regular grocery orders (online), for either delivery or pickup, has helped us make good strides in eating/cooking at home more often. It takes a lot of the decision and guesswork out of shopping, making it automatic. Simple.
- 23 years old = ENTP. 39 years old = INTP.
- One less decision (automating): I setup a recurring grocery order (delivery) to include the staples. This helps make sure our kitchen is always stocked and ready, and I’m less likely to fall back on ordering out.
- Some good music this week. Namely,
- Finally found some good falafel (at Yafa Grille). This will bide some time until I can find even better. It exists, I swear!
- Feeling motivated… again.
My poor, neglected creative side. Photographs so dull because they are only taken out of convenience (and a false sense of “of course they’ll find this interesting!”). Blog posts written with inconsistency in frequency and quality (“of course they’ll find this interesting!”). Empty promises, resolves, and resolutions to “get things done”… it all stacks up.
Just what are we doing here. Just what are you creating? Is it worthwhile? Nope…
Will that change?