Five things for today:
- I spent 10 minutes explaining what chilaquiles are (and how completely awesome they are) to someone and now I have an intense craving for some… quick Internet search reveals that they are very difficult to find in this area. I miss you, Southern CA.
- I took an “extended” route/walk from the Metro station to the office, this morning. This really is a pretty city to walk through, and it was good to gather my thoughts before starting work. So much less stress than driving in.
- We have a tendency to make things more difficult than they really need to be.
- I’m growing to like my sit/stand desk but note to self: I need more comfortable shoes. Or some Dr. Scholl’s inserts.
- I’m tired. Need to work on sleeping better.