Five things for today:
- I cleaned up and edited my reading list; it’s now down to just over 200 books. So little time…
- Related: connecting with writers/authors over social media is great. I love that I can interact with writers I admire.
- This morning, the train hit a really rough part of the track. It felt like we were on the Universal Studios tram tour. I kept waiting for King Kong to appear through the windows.
- Yes, trains aren’t supposed to have “rough parts” but this is WMATA
- Speaking of the train, my estimation is that this car is 30% less sticky than yesterdays car.
- I hired my first FTE today (my second staff at SOI, counting my part-time intern). I’m excited to see my team and our efforts grow, globally.
- I just discovered that there’s a 240 page book called Tacos: Recipes and Provocations, by Alex Stupak. So many tacos, so little time…